Grammar God?

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Are you a grammar god?

http://quizilla.com/users/BaalObsid...y correct are you? (Revised with answer key)/

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Congratulations! If your mission in life is not already to preserve the English tongue, it should be. You can smell a grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is revered by the underlings, though some may blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just jealous. Go out there and change the world.

6442 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 19975 times.
32% of people had this result.

You are a MASTER of the English language!

Huzzah. While your English is not exactly perfect, you are still more grammatically correct than just about every American. Others admire the way you speak and could learn a lot from listening to you. Still, there is always room for improvement...

5877 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 19978 times.
29% of people had this result.

EDIT: I went back and checked my answers and i only got 9 right out of 20, how does this qualify as a "Master"... seriously i suck at grammar and wtf is "messrs."???

JTHphoto said:

Huzzah. While your English is not exactly perfect, you are still more grammatically correct than just about every American. Others admire the way you speak and could learn a lot from listening to you. Still, there is always room for improvement...

5877 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 19978 times.

EDIT: I went back and checked my answers and i only got 9 right out of 20, how does this qualify as a "Master"... seriously i suck at grammar and wtf is "messrs."???

That was one I knew ... comes from all those darn etiquette classes ... seems like that is an abbreviation ... isn't it?

My score was pathetic ... go figure, being a country bumpkin and all! ;)

Dude, I could not find that quiz. I did, however, find out the following:

Hmmm...its seems to me your name should be something like Carmen or Marie. Something sophisticated and elegant

So I suppose it's not a total wash. :mrgreen:

1080162080_cturesgod3.jpg

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Congratulations! If your mission in life is not already to preserve the English tongue, it should be. You can smell a grammatical inaccuracy from fifty yards. Your speech is revered by the underlings, though some may blaspheme and call you a snob. They're just jealous. Go out there and change the world.

6447 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 19994 times.

How do you check which you got right and which you got wrong?

5886 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 19999 times.

Daniel said:
How do you check which you got right and which you got wrong?

There was a link to view all the responses, which had the answer key...

it was a pain to check my answers, but i can't stand not knowing, i want to learn from my mistakes...

1 c
2 d
3 c
4 e
5 a
6 b
7 b
8 e
9 a
10 b
11 a
12 e
13 a
14 b
15 d
16 d
17 e
18 a
19 e
20 c

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

6455 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 20022 times.

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

6459 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 20039 times.

And I'm not even English

Daniel said:
1080162080_cturesgod3.jpg

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

6447 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 19994 times.

HA!

You are a STUDENT of the English language!

You are on your way to becoming gramatically sound; however, you must keep studying if you ever want to become a master. You do manage to speak better than most Americans, but then again, that's not really saying too much. Keep studying, little Student.

4570 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 20050 times.
23% of people had this result.

You are a GRAMMAR GOD!

Bo ya :D and i was watching TV at the time!

Hey hang on it's not only English people... I'm a GRAMMAR GOD TOO!!!!

Yay!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back