What's new

Grand River

absolutely beautiful potential. For me, the sky is boring, and the most attractive aspect, the water, is shunned to the side and underexposed.

Just my two cents
 
absolutely beautiful potential. For me, the sky is boring, and the most attractive aspect, the water, is shunned to the side and underexposed.

Just my two cents

No problem, I don't expect to please everyone. I was more attracted to the glassy reflection than the waterfall. I would have to disagree on the exposure comment though. The amount of detail achieved in the shadows and still obtaining a blue sky and saturated colours is no easy task, especially for a non-HDR image.
 
It is a fantastic shot, and for what it is worth I think the water is properly exposed. It would be top notch if there was some clouds or something going on in the sky.
 
It is a fantastic shot, and for what it is worth I think the water is properly exposed. It would be top notch if there was some clouds or something going on in the sky.

Wait. Now that I think of it, there were clouds in the sky.:D It looked something like this:
j4178n
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom