~ GRAND WIFE AND GRAND DOGS ~

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC08016_Fotor.jpg

~ Grand Wife And Grand Dogs ~ I went off to train with me retriever gun dogs this morn, t'was hot and humid early on. Enough time spent under the blazing sun, I returned home to find me bride Lisa at work in the kitchen preparing our lunch. Lisa informed me that our daughters Megan and Shannon had called to wish me a Happy Father's Day and that having missed me, they would call again later in the day.

As I moved toward the kitchen, I spied a bottle o' ClonAKilty Irish whiskey with a card attached that Lisa had made, me gun dogs MAC and TRAD pictured on its face. A handwritten note inside said, HAPPY Father's Day ~ "The Boys".

After having a fine lunch, Lisa and I each indulged in a dram o' the ClonAKilty, a whiskey I had not previously sampled. T'was smooth and flowed gentle after mellowing o'er some ice, fine sipping most surely.

Broke out an Irish whistle crafted in African Blackwood by Ralph Sweet to play a few traditional tunes and she sang with a voice as smooth as the ClonAKilty.

T'is a fine Father's Day to be sure as I enjoy time spent with me grand wife and grand dogs. A fine day indeed.

Wishes extended for a Happy Father's Day to ye, one and all !

Slainte,
Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back