A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 31, 2012 #1
D Denon TPF Noob! Joined Oct 14, 2011 Messages 123 Reaction score 21 Location Sweden Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #2 All three are beatiful photos but I like the first one alot.
arrested_truth TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 12 Reaction score 1 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #3 Wow!! I really love the first one, beautiful composition. What lens did you use, if you don't mind me asking?
Wow!! I really love the first one, beautiful composition. What lens did you use, if you don't mind me asking?
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #4 These scenes are gorgeous but the first 2 do look to have too much contrast applied. I thought you said Ganja!
These scenes are gorgeous but the first 2 do look to have too much contrast applied. I thought you said Ganja!
unpopular Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 9,504 Reaction score 2,004 Location Montana Sep 1, 2012 #5 Yeah. I misread that one.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #6 me too But before click, i corrected myself ...and wonderful images indeed
Majeed Badizadegan TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 14, 2011 Messages 4,173 Reaction score 2,551 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2012 #7 Great tonal control and processing on number 3
A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thank you guys. Arested_truth: Nikon D90 + Tamron 17-50 VC. No filters at all.