What's new

Granville island walking around

tranceplant

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
485
Reaction score
0
Any comments please :)

dsc00757.jpg


dsc00781.jpg


dsc00795.jpg


Playing with colours
dsc00833.jpg
 
Honestly? Nothing special... The last shot is decent, but seems a bit skew.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Honestly? Nothing special... The last shot is decent, but seems a bit skew.

thank you... I hope people don't put comments on only amazing pictures :/

What do you mean by blow out?

I know it's kind of hard to get a great sky when it's always grey :-(
 
The sky does seem to be very bright. The angles are interesting. Keep experimenting!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
^thank you.

Actually do you guys or anyone else for that matter would have a suggestion for the sky. Seems that when I change my metering or my focus I either have my stuff in front to dark and a good sky or vis versa.

Any ideas?
 
definitely some interesting angles, but the thing that most sticks out to me, is #2...you cut off both people's heads! I would have either tried to frame both of them in the shot or waited until they moved completely out.

As far as the sky, it's a never-ending battle. If you try using a graduated Neutral Density filter, it may help hold back the sky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom