Ronman TPF Noob! Joined Sep 29, 2006 Messages 316 Reaction score 0 Location Shenandoah Valley VA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2008 #1 I took this photo a few months ago but hadn't really looked at it until today. C&C Please.
rob91 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2008 #2 Kind of a trippy shot, they look like one of those blown up pictures of molecules. yummy...?
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2008 #3 Not really much about of interest except as an academic shot. Shows light and shadow but not texture. I'd give it s a c+
Not really much about of interest except as an academic shot. Shows light and shadow but not texture. I'd give it s a c+