I like the Pic 1 a lot, I think it would be great as a big glossy poster. How the water is sticking to the grapes is so cool. Cons: It has a few grapes missing which makes it a less than perfect specimen.
Pic 2 the light isn't so good and I find the blurred grape top middle very distracting.
I'd love to here what you used for lenses and lighting.
I really like that hanging drip on the second one - great capture. The first and last are the best over all - very nice - they all made my mouth water a bit.
Ehh, I feel like I'm cheating. Because it wasn't really that hard.
I just went into my sink and turned on the water and started splashing the grapes with one hand and taking photos with the other.
Ehh, I feel like I'm cheating. Because it wasn't really that hard.
I just went into my sink and turned on the water and started splashing the grapes with one hand and taking photos with the other.