Graphics Tablet...got one?

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
HElloooooooooooo! Happy day of love and all that jazz! On said day of love ,is there anyone around who happens to have a spare graphics tablet they don't want or know where I can buy a new one that isn't really expensive? I'm poor as well as stupid but I really could do with one.

Any ideas?

Lisa xxx

I have a small Wacom tablet that I found on-sale for around $70. It's would be nice to have a bigger one...but the price was right. Sorry, you can't have it though :D

got that one for my ex-gf for xmas. seemed like a nice toy.

I consider to get one for myself.

A colleague at work just bought one and it seems pretty nice. Small, but they now have buttons and a wheel which are programmable. They are far better than the graphire model they replaced.

A colleague at work just bought one and it seems pretty nice. Small, but they now have buttons and a wheel which are programmable. They are far better than the graphire model they replaced.

sounds good.

would have loved to try it out myself first though. But now that we split up, no chance ;)

HElloooooooooooo! Happy day of love and all that jazz! On said day of love ,is there anyone around who happens to have a spare graphics tablet they don't want or know where I can buy a new one that isn't really expensive? I'm poor as well as stupid but I really could do with one.

Any ideas?

Lisa xxx

i've an old wacom one thats about 10 years old you can have but I don't have any drivers for it and I couldn't even tell you the model number

i've an old wacom one thats about 10 years old you can have but I don't have any drivers for it and I couldn't even tell you the model number

The model is on the back and Wacom.com has drivers for every one they have ever made. I have a Intuos (per ii and iii) in 6X7 and 9X12. They still support it and I'd say it's close to 12-15 years old.

The model is on the back and Wacom.com has drivers for every one they have ever made. I have a Intuos (per ii and iii) in 6X7 and 9X12. They still support it and I'd say it's close to 12-15 years old.

cheers for that!

right well its a Graphire (ET) and the drivers can be downloaded from here http://www.wacom.com/productsupport/select.cfm
so if you want it Lisa just PM me an address and I'll citylink it from work

looks like this one http://www.wacom-europe.com/uk/products/graphire2/specifications.asp

Awesome. You all know considerably more than me and are far too helpful.

does anyone know of a place that lets you try it out at a store before buying it? I know circuit city has one but not hooked up to a computer.
I really want one too.

Graphics tablet? Bought one... used it... took it back.

I didn't like it at all...

Are they actually good? It just seemed to do my nut in...

Graphics tablet? Bought one... used it... took it back.

I didn't like it at all...

Are they actually good? It just seemed to do my nut in...

they take some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it there of lots of things you can do on it that you couldn't do with a mouse

well its on its way!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back