Grass

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've shot grass so many times trying to simplify it enough without isolating it against the sky etc... it's been trickier than I thought it would be!
Went for a walk about today at high noon and played around with the harsh light flirting with blowing things out to further simplify things, I was quite pleased with the results, there is even a wee treasure to be found somewhere ;) .

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

IMG_9888-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Very nice, but I might do away with that squiggle in the lower left quadrant. Is that a grasshopper nymph? Upper left.

Really like this but hard to express why - something to do with childhood summers

When I look at this I get a feeling of smoothness. The cool colors and contrast between smooth and texture is quite attractive to me. I would hang a print of this in my house, I like it that much.

Thanks Brian, I thought about taking that out, it is a little out of place. Yep it's some kind of bug! Definitely didn't see him when I was shooting, was a happy surprise to find him!

Thanks so much Pejacre and Greybeard! I'm glad it's resonating with people! woot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back