Grave Creek Covered Bridge

fiziwig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8089189833_55d1f66efd_b.jpg

Grave Creek, Sunny Valley, Oregon at sunset Oct. 14, 2012

That stripe looks more like a start/finish line!!!
Perhaps a shorter focal length? Looks a bit tight to me. I'd like to see more of the environment. It is the setting that makes the covered bridge special.

The stripe is a speed bump.
I have several other angles, and some further back shots taken a couple weeks earlier, but I liked this one the best.
Since the bridge is a couple hundred miles from home and I only get down that way a couple times a year it may be a while before I get the chance to re-shoot.

I love covered bridges, I would rather see them from the down or up stream than the roadway. JMO

would have been better with the bridge centered also...

The exposure is a bit dark. The dappled sunlight on the bridge does nothing for the bridge too.

Covered bridges can be difficult to shoot successfully. It's best to return to one repeatedly if possible and view it in different light and seasons.

The exposure is a bit dark. The dappled sunlight on the bridge does nothing for the bridge too.

Covered bridges can be difficult to shoot successfully. It's best to return to one repeatedly if possible and view it in different light and seasons.

Same bridge two weeks earlier, and in the morning instead of the late afternoon:

8115267176_f7d72f62aa_c.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back