What's new

Graveyard Shots.

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
shot4ma4.jpg


2.
shot6zv5.jpg


3.
shot9cb3.jpg


4.
shot1yb1.jpg


5.
shot2zb4.jpg


6.
shot3hp0.jpg


7.
shot7kt6.jpg


8.
shot8eo5.jpg



Comments welcome, thanks for looking!!
 
I been thinking all day where to take pics I think I may stop off at my local grave yard too seeing as theres not many people around :)
 
Efergoh said:
Love the grain on #1 & #2.
What film were you using?

I used a digital camera for these. But I added in some film grain on #1 using photoshop. :heart:
 
4 seems to be movign to me....
and ended up giving me a headache ahha...
but i think 6 is my fav...
good work overall
 
Tough for me to pic a fave. These are really well done.
 
Thanks for the comments guys. This was my 1st attempt at shooting this kinda stuff and im pretty happy with how they came out, especially those zoomers.
 
Nytmair said:
the zoom shots totally messed with my head haha

ROFL.. I know what you mean. Its weird how they give your head that effect. :-P
 
HoboSyke said:
I used a digital camera for these. But I added in some film grain on #1 using photoshop. :heart:

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater! ;)

They look good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom