What's new

graveyard

rocdoc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
10
Location
Washington DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone. I reacted to this image and, given the biting Michigan winter cold, I forgot to consider composition. I wanted to convey the impact of the tombstones rising on the top of the hill against metallic sky and bare trees. I think it may work better with either less sky or less ground, but could not really make it powerful enough with either crop, so left it in this form.
Any thoughts will be much appreciated.

4226616602_e01e94e7f8_b.jpg


Other sizes are here: memento mori on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
beautiful! my style of photo, love the dark matter. would tell a story a little more if it were taken in thirds, but great look and mood! well done
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom