What's new

Gray breek road

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,555
Reaction score
1,121
Location
Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AE1_4199_zps68fc7043.jpg
 
Interesting; I think it might have more impact if your cropped off the very top so that the viewer doesn't see the 'end of the road' so to speak.
 
What he said^^^
nice capture.
 
Interesting; I think it might have more impact if your cropped off the very top so that the viewer doesn't see the 'end of the road' so to speak.

What he said^^^
nice capture.
Hmmm, interesting view.
I actually thought it will make it more interesting to leave it, thank you for your comment, always good to hear others idea as it makes me think of my pictures differently.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom