What's new

Graz, Austria Cityscape

Primoz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
27
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys!

I took this cityscape recently... What do you think? =)

 
Last edited:
Like it a lot, the muted tones go a long way in bringing the neon lights to life, I like the sky too, I find it enhances the image. Have you tried bringing out the detail a little more?
 
I really like the cityscape. The skies just adds that much more to the over all scene as it contrasts the bright walkway. Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom