Great Article

I continue to love my K1MII more and more each day. As the article says when I pick it up its like a custom made glove, everything just fits.

I thought that was a pretty well written article

I am not sure, but since it uses a 36 megapixel sensor, I am wondering if the Nikon D 800 and the Pentax K1 Mark two use the same sensor?

Reactions: pez
I thought that was a pretty well written article

I am not sure, but since it uses a 36 megapixel sensor, I am wondering if the Nikon D 800 and the Pentax K1 Mark two use the same sensor?
They do use the same sensor.

Same sensor as the Nikonn D800... no wonder people love the K1-II... throw in in-body stabilization and a couples other wrinkles, and it's one awesome machine that seems to offer A rewarding user experience, from what I have read , both here in this review,and in other reviews.

throw in in-body stabilization

The advanced stabilization started with the K3ii and has only improved. The ability to shoot hand held at SLOOOOW shutter speeds is amazing. My profile picture is a crop from an already heavily cropped image taken with a k3ii. This is a laser light show that used the carving into Stone Mountain (GA) as the screen. Taken at ISO 25600, f/4.5, 1/15. The K1MII improves on this, especially in terms of usable ISO sensitivity.

Stone Mountain04212018_871.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back