jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was my other opportunity of good fortune; this GBH actually let me get kind of close, and I took advantage of the situation. This is the same one that was on one leg at the pond in a previous set. I need to get better at controlling the whites, but these didn't turn out too bad.

feb19202204 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

feb19202205 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

feb19202206 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Very nice set, jeff. I don't think the whites are too heavy, I see detail in them. Just curious, do you have your 'blinky warning' turned on?

Very nice set, jeff. I don't think the whites are too heavy, I see detail in them. Just curious, do you have your 'blinky warning' turned on?
Thanks! This is Texas, we don’t use blinkers… oh, you mean on the camera… I’m not sure; I wear glasses and it’s hard to see the information being displayed at the bottom of the view-finder.

Nice! The whites don't look blown out to me, lots of detail.

Thanks! This is Texas, we don’t use blinkers… oh, you mean on the camera… I’m not sure; I wear glasses and it’s hard to see the information being displayed at the bottom of the view-finder.
You will find those setting inside your menu. If you view a picture with it turned on it will flash the overexposed part of the pic to let you know you need to lower the exposure. It's a nice feature.

You will find those setting inside your menu. If you view a picture with it turned on it will flash the overexposed part of the pic to let you know you need to lower the exposure. It's a nice feature.
I'll have to look for that. For the record, I always keep my blinker fluid full, and always use them when changing lanes and turning. :)

Most reactions

Back