jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A Texas Blue Bonnet to be precise. It's April in North Texas, and that means Bluebonnet time. Most of the ones I have spotted so far are in highway medians where stopping to get a shot is illegal. The really spectacular displays are a little too far for me at the moment, but I discovered a bunch in an empty lot, and took the opportunity to get some shots. All shots taken with my EOS 90D and my trusty Tamron 18-400mm.

apr15202304 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

apr15202303 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

apr15202302 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

apr15202301 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

These are great, Jeff! Love seeing the bees. It's hard for folks who haven't seen how these flowers carpet an area to appreciate how gorgeous they are, I think. They are amazing!

Nice shots. I miss the bluebonnets.

These are great, Jeff! Love seeing the bees. It's hard for folks who haven't seen how these flowers carpet an area to appreciate how gorgeous they are, I think. They are amazing!
Thank you! I'm hoping that I'll be able to get to the areas where the entire hillsides are covered, but that's quite a drive for me, with little time to do it. There are areas that seed with Blue Bonnets and Texas Paintbrush, so there are these huge swaths of blue and white intermixed with bright coral colors.
apr08202302 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
Yep, 3 & 4. Flowers and bees go together.
Thank you!
Nice shots. I miss the bluebonnets.
Thanks!

Nice capture! Shooting bees is a lot of fun :)

Most reactions

Back