What's new

Great Falls in NJ - C&C welcomed

JoshuaSimPhotography said:
Yes, 2 is much better, it has a nice perspective and composition plus better light!

Thanks, your comment is much appreciated.
 
I like both, but U tend to like #1 the best of the two, I get a better sense of the overall size of this wonderful waterfall from that vantage point where in image #2 it could be just a two or three foot waterfall ;)
 
jaharris1001 said:
I like both, but U tend to like #1 the best of the two, I get a better sense of the overall size of this wonderful waterfall from that vantage point where in image #2 it could be just a two or three foot waterfall ;)

Thanks for the comment. You are right, #1 shows just how vast the waterfalls/area is and I like that too. Both shots are different perspectives for sure.

Thanks again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom