What's new

Great Salt Lake

cpeay

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
721
Reaction score
589
Location
Orem, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0304.jpg
 
Darn haze! I grew up in my younger years in SLC and would love to go back and shoot the great Salt Lake! I like the capture with the birds and the reflections. Not much you can do about the haze.
 
I don't mind the haze. In fact, I think it effectively subdues the background and keeps my attention on that wonderful stump and its reflection. Frankly, the birds (and the copyright) distract, imo. I'd prefer just that marvelous blonde stump, the reflection, and the hazy but focused bluish mountains and background.
 
Just an outstanding waterscape. the blue haze only serves to draw our attention to that magnificent stump in such contrasting colors. To me the birds are just part of the background and don't distract anything. Loose the way too bright and unneeded watermark, and it's just abaut a perfect image.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom