Great site

Archer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep. Picked up a refurb'ed D40 a couple of weeks ago to see if I'm gonna like photography. Can already tell I've got the eye. I'll be starting a thread about going pro soon. Figure the pesky technical mumbo jumbo will come soon enough.

:)

Actually, had the D40 over a year. If I've got an eye at all it's for cropping in post. Recently had a breakthrough after laying in bed and taking a couple hundred pics of my dresser on different settings. Actually started to understand my camera.

Started researching again. Came across the strobist site. Now I realize that I don't even know enough to know what I don't know.

Lots of great info here.

Michael

Welcome to the forum!

This is a great place to learn, so long as you can handle blunt and honest criticism. And don't forget your sense of humor :)

Welcome! You have a dangerous sense of humor! lol! :)

welcome5_smilie.gif

Welcome! Like others, as I was reading your post I was wondering where that was going. Haha, glad to have you.

Awesome intro lol!!!

hydkaran420 said:
Need to check Will he able to take the same ;)

I can take an internet beating like a champ :)

Awwww, Man....no good drama today, I guess.
Well, it's early yet, maybe someone else will come along and actually mean all those things. :lol:

Welcome to the forum! Now post some pics and see if you can take the heat!! :lol:

sm4him said:
Welcome to the forum! Now post some pics and see if you can take the heat!! :lol:

Sharks. Less than 24 hrs since my first post and you already want blood. There will be plenty to chew on when I post some. Gotta read the tutorial on posting.

Thanks for the welcomes

Most reactions

Back