What's new

Great sunrise this morning...

You must live on the side of the planet somewhere in the northern hemisphere. :lol:


Nice color gradient there. I love sunrises on good days.
 
:lol: yeah I wish I was at the top of the hill about 15min earlier, it had a good mix from what you see into blues/purples/violets...it had every color. Don't get to many of them too often.
 
I like the colors, but I really like the angle more. Creative for early morning shot :mrgreen:
 
I love it!
I wouldn't put it in fraes though....

it's a literally COMIC photo, and your frames make it 'in limit'((((

space doesn't know limits)))
 
I love it!
I wouldn't put it in fraes though....

it's a literally COMIC photo, and your frames make it 'in limit'((((

space doesn't know limits)))

good point:thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom