jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I finally got to get out today, though not to where I had hoped to go in Dallas. The water levels on the lake have receded a bit, but it is still more than 4.5 feet above "full pool." Another 5.5 feet and it will be at flood stage, and overflow the top of the dam. As it is, it's stopped raining, and temps have popped into the 90s, so it was a very warm, muggy walk today.
GreatEgret2021061901 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
GreatEgret2021061902 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
GreatEgret2021061903 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
GreatEgret2021061904 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

Nice set, Jeff. Glad to see you could get out for awhile to enjoy that muggy Texas weather, lol! It was muggy here today also but Texas takes the crown for it ... I don't miss it. :wink:

Nice set, Jeff. Glad to see you could get out for awhile to enjoy that muggy Texas weather, lol! It was muggy here today also but Texas takes the crown for it ... I don't miss it. :wink:
Thanks! My youngest is moving to St. Pete, and I’m thinking climate-wise that wouldn’t be a bad thing. I miss FL, but work is in Dallas.

Nice set. I like the wing positions you captured in #2 and #1.

Thanks! My youngest is moving to St. Pete, and I’m thinking climate-wise that wouldn’t be a bad thing. I miss FL, but work is in Dallas.
If you like cities then St. Pete is a good one, it usually has a nice coastal breeze. Tell your son to go to St. John's Pass, he'll love it.

Nice set. I like the wing positions you captured in #2 and #1.
Thanks! I wasn't sure if they would turn out, because I didn't have time to check my camera settings. I had been on Av most of the day. As it is, they turned out ok, without the whites being too overblown.
If you like cities then St. Pete is a good one, it usually has a nice coastal breeze. Tell your son to go to St. John's Pass, he'll love it.
Thanks! He just left the Navy, where he was a Master at Arms (law enforcement), and is applying for the St. Pete PD.

excellent work! the 2nd and 4th are my favorites due to the clean backgrounds. great job with the focus.

beautiful,,,,

Great control of the whites a real nice set- well caught

Les :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back