Greater Yellowlegs and a few Songbirds

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few shots from the past 24. Greater Yellowlegs are pretty fun to watch, they bob up and down and and quite loud and obnoxious.. Also a Chickadee and a Catbird from this grey Halloween morning.. Comments welcome...

Greater Yellowlegs Reflection Portrait by krisinct, on Flickr

Greater Yellowlegs crossed legs by krisinct, on Flickr

3--- I know I clipped the wing, these little suckers are fast

Greater Yellowlegs In Flight by krisinct, on Flickr

Halloween Chickadee by krisinct, on Flickr

Halloween Catbird by krisinct, on Flickr

Beautiful! I like the bif clipped wing and all.

Nice!! I really like the first 2. I'm looking at these on my phone and I saw the first one with the bottom cut off just below the reflection of the bunch of grass. Just my own preference but I liked it better like that.

Really nice set love the colors. Do you sometimes post process? So far I have liked a lot of your photos.

Beautiful! I like the bif clipped wing and all.
Thank you Brian

Nice!! I really like the first 2. I'm looking at these on my phone and I saw the first one with the bottom cut off just below the reflection of the bunch of grass. Just my own preference but I liked it better like that.
It was a pretty heavy crop so I ran out of resolution and tried a rare "portrait" orientation.. I have another version... But you can see it is starting to get grainy...
Greater Yellowlegs Reflection 3 by krisinct, on Flickr

Really nice set love the colors. Do you sometimes post process? So far I have liked a lot of your photos.
Thank you. I always shoot in raw and process in lightroom. I do the normal stuff, white balance, generally lower highlights, lower blacks, raise vibrancy and raise contrast if needed... The first one and the one I posted right above this I used a "blur brush" on the background because it was noisy...

Most reactions

Back