What's new

Greek Orthodox Church, Atlanta

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This a part of one huge church more in the Marietta area, than Atlanta per se. I liked it for all it's red doors and the angles, brickwork and its general massiveness which when seen more as a whole tends to be quite harmonious, but segmented, perhaps a little disjointed - chaotic.

$8407370460_83fbd9b383_o.webp

In toto: this is still a work in editing process - so please be gentle.

$8407414981_17877c97fe_o.webp
 
The first is a really nice framing of part of the building. I'd be tempted to crop further, even into the curve at the top, separating two sections of sky. The angles and curves in this are so interesting I don't need to see the top.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom