What's new

Green Leaf

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8633047286_fe214ba0c3_o.webp
 
Thanks! I was trespassing on a neighbor's property trying to get a shot of a pair of eagles (which I never did) and this simple little green leaf floats by. I never hesitated for the shot; it just seemed like it needed to be captured and given one last moment of glory.
 
Very subtle and simplistic...nice!
 
Nice. I wouldn't change a thing, but I might try it in B&W, making the green area very light in the conversion and the yellow darker.
 
So simple, so beautiful, so clean, so peaceful.
Thank you for such a beautiful picture!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom