Green on Rye

Tell it to the people that spend $15,000 on one of his sketches. I wish I was as crappy as Picasso.

There is a definite difference between drawing some rather odd looking paintings and taking a picture and then screwing with it in a photo program.

The shot is interesting, but not exactly something I can get into...

From what I've read, Rob91 doesn't do much in the way of PP. He shoots 'em that way - or at least that's my understanding. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong (wouldn't be the first time).

And you know what, it's not a shot that I'd hang in my home, but I find myself smiling when I see there's a new post in this thread, 'cuz I get to look at it again and try to figure it out. (Now, "yellow tree", there's something I'd hang in my home. And I'm not even kidding).

From what I've read, Rob91 doesn't do much in the way of PP. He shoots 'em that way - or at least that's my understanding. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong (wouldn't be the first time).

And you know what, it's not a shot that I'd hang in my home, but I find myself smiling when I see there's a new post in this thread, 'cuz I get to look at it again and try to figure it out. (Now, "yellow tree", there's something I'd hang in my home. And I'm not even kidding).

This particular photo has no PP, though a few of the photos I've posted have had light or heavy crops. I'm trying to learn more PP, there are a few photos I have that need some work before I'd post them.

I'm stoked that you like the yellow tree:thumbup:

Still messing with thier heads Rob?

When are you going to tell them who you really are?? :twoface:

I liked very much what you did with the clouds, rob91, and the interface between horizon and sky is especially interesting. There are articulate artifacts throughout this piece.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back