Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Maybe...

parrot2 (1 of 1).jpg

parrot1 (1 of 1).jpg

Olympus Pen EPL8 / Lumix G.Vario 45-200mm

Very nice. The second is my favorite.

Nice shots. I had a green parakeet once called Pirate and a blue one before that call Ricky. Of course, they were the smaller Bulger type parakeets you see in pet stores. Ricky figured out how to open his cage door so I had to put a little lock on it. When I'd unlock it, he would quickly open the door, jump out and fly around in pure glee. Smart birds.

Nice shots. I had a green parakeet once called Pirate and a blue one before that call Ricky. Of course, they were the smaller Bulger type parakeets you see in pet stores. Ricky figured out how to open his cage door so I had to put a little lock on it. When I'd unlock it, he would quickly open the door, jump out and fly around in pure glee. Smart birds.
Thank you 🙏
Very nice. The second is my favorite.
Thank you 🙏

Beautiful shots of a beautiful bird! I agree the second one is stronger, mainly because you were able to fill the frame when he moved there. He's out of the direct sunlight too, which shows off his gorgeous plumage. Nice work.

Very nice shots! We have flocks of Monk Parrots in the Dallas area, not native to the area, but they seem to be surviving.

Nice shots.

Very nice shots! We have flocks of Monk Parrots in the Dallas area, not native to the area, but they seem to be surviving.
Thank you, we had parakeets in the UK when I was growing up - also escaped I believe - whenever they appeared they were mobbed mercilessly. Mainly by starlings if I recall correctly - cannot believe they did as well as your Monk parrots!

Nice shots.
Thank you 🙏

We have them up here in NYC where it's a lot colder. The make their nests next to the power transformers on top of the power poles to keep warm when not flying around.

Most reactions

Back