What's new

Green

Happysucks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
greendoo.jpg

green.jpg
 
very cool shots!

I gaurantee lafoto will post here sometime tonight given the title :)
 
Wow..that is a lot of Green. LaFoto, is gonna just dig this.
Great shots. Welcome to the forum.
 
Hey folks, how come I see the name of this thread and think "I must go look at THAT!", I open the thread and find my name mentioned in each and every response so far? *most innocent look* I don't understand this at all */most innocent look*

:mrgreen:

I love green! The green as it occurs in nature, that is: the green of leaves, of grass, of plants in general. I just love it! So I say, "Happysucks" that your little collage of GREEN does NOT suck at all! :D

Haven't I made one myself ... where did I put it? It must be up here somewhere... in the Themes? Under "Green"? Must look....


Went looking, am editing the results into my post now, and my "Green"-collages and other green photos are under the Photo Assignment "Your Favourite Colour", here:

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26008
 
love the collage of pictures...great series...and i thought right off, i hope lafoto sees this...

welcome to the forum....love the name too... happysucks...!! gotta laugh at that!
(defeats the purpose, huh??)
 
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes: LaFoto HAS seen this and is still liking it :)
 
Thank you all so very much!

LaFoto .. You have some Awesome shots as well. Gotta love the green!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom