Greenery and Leaves

blackphoenix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
45826916085_ba8344a296_z.jpg
39777292573_eaf6a2a1be_z.jpg

My feeling from the works you've posted that I've seen to date, there is more of a randomness to your shooting than a direction. I like to see "reason" in a work instead of looking at an image and thinking, "eh?"

My feeling from the works you've posted that I've seen to date, there is more of a randomness to your shooting than a direction. I like to see "reason" in a work instead of looking at an image and thinking, "eh?"
understandable. right now i'm just practicing cause i don't have the means to do much but shoot random objects. I want to develop actual photoseries and such and put stories behind my work. thank you for your comment! I appreciate it!

With these edits, the primary focal points become the stars of the shot and not seemingly afterthoughts. Simple crops, one levels adjustment in each and one color adjustment in each. Both images were about color and their surrounding compliments.

black.jpg

blk 2.jpg

With these edits, the primary focal points become the stars of the shot and not seemingly afterthoughts. Simple crops, one levels adjustment in each and one color adjustment in each. Both images were about color and their surrounding compliments.

View attachment 168254

View attachment 168255
i appreciate edits. they're beautiful! this is really helping!

Most reactions

Back