What's new

Greensburg, KS

Actor

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
421
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken shortly after the tornado.
Greensburgresized.JPG
 
That was from 3 years ago?
 
Tornado was 4 May 2007. I think I passed through there in June or July.
 
ok two years ago.. I watched the shows all about it! I drove through there in 2006 while I was a truck driver.
 
Tornadoes are one of my favorite weather events, and this picture is a perfect example of why.

You have a house foundation on the left of the picture, and just across the street you have power lines still up. Amazes the hell out of me that something so violent, can be so focused.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom