What's new

Greenshank pair

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
2,070
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was lucky to find a pair of Greenshanks on my local water ( Marshland) close to my home here in the UK

I waited and got the shot I was looking for (Almost) I wanted the beaks to be touching- can't have it all though can we ???

Sony a7Riv + Sony 200-600mm G lens and getting wet laying face down :)

DSC02151 Greenshank Crossing by Les Moxon, on Flickr


Les :)
 
Gotta love an image with pretty birds and nice reflections. Love the comp. and light, well done.
 
Nice capture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom