What's new

Little Egret (UK)

Very good shot.....
Thank you Jeff :)
Another lovely sharp image. You are on a roll :)
Thank you , I am a wildlife photographer - its my passion :)
+1 but a WB tweak would be advantageous.
I disagree- the sunlight adds to this image- but I will consider a slight tweak, any suggestions welcomed :)
That's a great shot, who could knock it?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Kirk :)
That's a wonderful shot! I live to be able to capture them like that some day. Thanks for the inspiration.
Thank you, it's nice to know I inspired you- now go get E'm :)

Les
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom