Greetings All!

JeffGreene

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am a retired photographer from southeastern PA. When I began wedding work in the early 70s I was using Mamiya TLR equipment. I still have my old 330F, but when I was working I always admired Rolleiflex equipment. One of the nice things about being retired is that I am able to use my rolleiflexes. I had three, two automats and and a 2.8F, but recently sold one of the automats to a young photographer who had recently moved to the area. I spend most of my time at photo.net, APUG, and rangefinderforum. I'm looking forward to becoming more involved here.

Hi Jeff!! It looks like we are neighbors!! I live in Lancaster County. Welcome to the party!!

Thanks, Mishele! I noticed that the gallery format seems fixed at a 3 X 2 ratio. What about 6X6 square photos? Can they be accommodated? I started to upload some of my work and noticed that the photos were cropped by the system.

If I were you, I would upload your pictures to Flickr or some other type of hosting site. I have never used the sites gallery system.

If I were you, I would upload your pictures to Flickr or some other type of hosting site. I have never used the sites gallery system.

Thanks, Mishele! I have galleries at APUG and Rangefinderforum. Too bad, they can't accommodate square picture folk here! :-(

Most reactions

Back