Greetings from Canada....

Bob_McBob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Chris, and I live in Ontario, Canada. I found the forum by Googling for "photography forum" :). I lurked for a couple of days, then registered and posted a few things. I thought I should probably do a post here at some point, an that's what you're reading now ;). I'm mainly interesting in black and white photography right now (film), and I develop my own stuff at home, then scan it (and possibly print at a later date). Right now I'm looking for a better scanner, something like the Minolta Scan Dual III.

hey Chris.

take my comments in 'that' post in a positive light; just trying to help educate someone w/out forcing a brand down his throat.

sooo...welcome...and we have this:

Bob_McBob said:
I'm mainly interesting in black and white photography right now (film), and I develop my own stuff at home

in common.

and the fact that i love canada. my last trip was to a very, very small town named 'field' up north. emerald lake was part of the trip, too. much fun.

Welcome Bob

I just got my Minolta scan dual III. Definately one of the best investments for photography i have made. I scanned some b&w negatives yesterday and :shock: same with color negatives and slides. Considering it costs usually $1-3/scan plus $10 to burn it to CD buying the scanner was a great deal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back