Greetings from Hamburg, Germany

Scyza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, photography has always been a hobby of mine, I used to do amateur stock photography and later, being a huge nature enthusiast, moved on to wildlife with birds and insects as my favorite subjects.

The last couple of years I didn‘t find as much time and motivation for my hobby as I used to... partly because I went from a very chill job as a webdesigner to med school, partly because of problems in my personal life - and partly because I lacked a proper community or platform to share and exchange and motivate me... which is why I’m here :1247:

Anyway, looking forward to getting back into photography more actively - and to meet some nice people here!

Cheers
Stefanie

Hey guys, photography has always been a hobby of mine, I used to do amateur stock photography and later, being a huge nature enthusiast, moved on to wildlife with birds and insects as my favorite subjects.

The last couple of years I didn‘t find as much time and motivation for my hobby as I used to... partly because I went from a very chill job as a webdesigner to med school, partly because of problems in my personal life - and partly because I lacked a proper community or platform to share and exchange and motivate me... which is why I’m here :1247:

Anyway, looking forward to getting back into photography more actively - and to meet some nice people here!

Cheers
Stefanie

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Stephanie!

Most reactions

Back