Hi from an English musician in Germany

Roger Wade

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I have recently joined the forum and would like to send greetings from Germany. I am English but have lived in Germany for the past 20 years. I am primarilly a musician but have been interested in photography for as long as I can remember. I have owned numerous cameras and spent 20 years taking slides before heading off into digital, losing interest and regaining motivation with film photography.

I currently use and own my cherished Rolleiflex 2.8f, several Rollei SL and 35s, a Leica R3, a Holga and a Diana. Well, acutally, my daughter (who is 13) is really getting into the film photography thing and loves shooting 120 film on the Holga - fantastic stuff!

I don't spend a lot of time in forums and social media but am happy to be here. I am sure there is a lot to learn from you guys and look forward to sharing info etc.

Roger

Hello Roger, welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it here too. Some of the members here are into the film cameras too.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF, Roger! We have a great deal of film enthusiasts here, so you're in good company! You have an A-list of cameras up there. I agree that Holgas are a blast to use - simple, straightforward, and unique results every time. :icon_thumright:

Be sure to check out the Photo Galleries and post some of your work for us. Keep posting, and have fun!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back