Greetings from Puebla/Mexico

r0r5ch4ch

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm a german currently living in Puebla/Mexico. I came to photography about 10 years ago with my Nikon D40, stopped then taking pictures for a couple of years and started again 2 years ago with my Olympus OMD-EM1.

Arriving to Mexico I saw a really good offer on an SONY Alpha 7R2 and not I'm in love with my OMD-EM1 and my 7R2.

Happy to share experiences and pictures with you.

Saludos/Greetings/Grüße

Tobias

Welcome!

Hi,

I'm a german currently living in Puebla/Mexico. I came to photography about 10 years ago with my Nikon D40, stopped then taking pictures for a couple of years and started again 2 years ago with my Olympus OMD-EM1.

Arriving to Mexico I saw a really good offer on an SONY Alpha 7R2 and not I'm in love with my OMD-EM1 and my 7R2.

Saludos/Greetings/Grüße

Tobias
Welcome to the Forum. I'm looking forward to both the stories and the photos.

Thank you!

Hi,

Saludos/Greetings/Grüße

Tobias
Welcome to the Forum. I'm looking forward to both the stories and the photos.

Thank you, I will give my best :)

Bienvenido al foro. Lo que le trae a Mexico? Estoy confundido. Te gusta o no gusta tu Olympus o Sony?

Gracias Gary. Mi espanol no esta bien, pero practico :). No necesito tu esta confundida. Me gusto/cantanto mi olympus y mi sony. Una es MFT y otra es FF. Dos systemas pero yo usar por differente situationes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back