What's new

Greetings from Sedona

Vicelord John

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 3, 2009
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
Phoenix
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a few shots today but it was tough due to the rain and everything being so overcast. These came out OK still I think.

What are your thoughts? D90 using a CHEAP Quantaray 18-50 3.5f I hate that lens but can't afford a replacement just yet.

DSC_0534.jpg


DSC_0538.jpg


DSC_0547.jpg


DSC_0561.jpg


DSC_0563.jpg


And a shot taken of ME!

DSC_0556.jpg
 
These are that bad? No replies?
 
no, not bad, actually the colors are pretty decent. I just think they are a little boring.
(not saying I could do any better)

It's probably in large part because I don't particularly enjoy looking at images of this nature. There is basically no sky. My favorite is probably #1.

I did like the rock formation of #5, though I think there's too much dead room at the top of the image.

I think one thing you will notice is that great images get a lot of responses, and bad images get a ton of responses, but pretty good but not superb images don't get much of a response.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom