Greetings from South Florida

Zeabed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I''ve been a hobbyist/amateur photographer for several years now, like most I guess first film now more digital. No commercial aspirations but, I trust, a few creative ones. Of course, I preferred film until fairly recently began to bow to Historical (hysterical?) Inevitability. I shoot film with a Canon EOS Elan 7ne and a Pentax MX; digital with a Canon 40D and my backup Rebel Xti. My preferences have usually been nature, wildlife and zoological, and family portraits (which is quite separate from wildlife). :mrgreen: Some of my photos: Flickr: ZeabEd's Photostream

Very happy to be here in this great forum and, again, my salutations to all of you. :salute:

I'm from West palm. we are practically neighbors. and I was actually just down in Miami today.

I'm from West palm. we are practically neighbors. and I was actually just down in Miami today.

If you like zoo photos, I would recommend a visit to the Miami Metro Zoo if you haven't been there already. They've added new exhibits in the past year or so. The animals are all free to roam around in spacious pads, which makes them much easier to photograph. They're not cruelly and carelessly confined to cramped cages as in some other U.S. and European zoos.

BTW, thanks to both of you for your kind welcome.

I've never been to the metro zoo but I've heard a bunch of great things about it. I'll have to check it out!

Most reactions

Back