Greta

chuasam

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My friend's daughter is undergoing treatment for Ewing's Sacroma (a rare form of bone cancer).
I agreed to do some portraits for her.
Here they are.
DSC_8032.jpg
DSC_8220.jpg

DSC_7893.jpg

Last edited:
These are very nicely done. I really like the lighting and composition in the 2nd one especially. A beautiful girl. Prayers for a full recovery!

#3 I like the best. I already see some pp work I would done if it were my picture :)

#1 has some potential, I like her atitude

I agree with otherprof. Number 2 is just a kid in a Picachu outfit. Number 3 comes across as a blatant pity-ploy. Number 1, though, has dignity and raises a lot of compelling questions.

I like number 1 the most. I also like number 2....but number 1 is really good.

regal and dignified, #1 is a lovely photo

I can't pick which one I like best, they are all really great! :)
However, even #2 is a kid in a Picachu outfit, she has such a deep feeling in her face, it just feels like more.
You did a great job! :)

These are very nicely done. I really like the lighting and composition in the 2nd one especially. A beautiful girl. Prayers for a full recovery!
Thanks though I've found prayers to be extremely ineffective for curing cancer.

I agree with otherprof. Number 2 is just a kid in a Picachu outfit. Number 3 comes across as a blatant pity-ploy. Number 1, though, has dignity and raises a lot of compelling questions.
I don't do pity-ploys and she IS just a kid in a Pikachu outfit who just happens to have cancer.

My friend's daughter is recovering from Ewing's Sacroma (a rare form of bone cancer).
I agreed to do some portraits for her.
Here they are.
View attachment 110667 View attachment 110668
View attachment 110669
I can't believe how much ageless dignity you have captured in the first photo. The other two are good portraits of a lovely child, but the first one is affecting even without a background story.
If you look closely, you can see the inserted IV tubes on the next 2 images. They allow blood and chemo stuff to be pumped directly into the body.

Most reactions

Back