What's new

Grey Heron in the Pasture

Maybe he had the munchies ... wanted something dry perhaps??? :wink-6:

That's a good, high key shot, very nice.
 
That's a very nice shot. I love the colors, especially that bit of green in the foreground. It was very nice of him to land in that spot.
 
Maybe he had the munchies ... wanted something dry perhaps??? :wink-6:

That's a good, high key shot, very nice.
Thank you Kirk. It contains a few Voles and Harvest Mice- I'm guessing he was after those :)
That's a very nice shot. I love the colors, especially that bit of green in the foreground. It was very nice of him to land in that spot.
Thank you - just to the rear of my property very common for them to land here- I just liked the subtle colours of the BG


Les :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom