Grey heron part 2

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found a nesting site not that far off, so I will be visiting these guys more often. The only problem is that the nest is high up in a tree, and I really don't have a clear shot of it. I got this one in flight though, and the other 2 was very late with almost no light available. All shot with the kit 18-140. The last two are a little noisy and not as sharp as I would have liked.

_0DR2565.jpg

_0DR2780.jpg

_0DR2747.jpg

One thing thats really bothering me about theses photos is not the photos at all but that fencing,It looks like it could be a possible hazard to waterfowl wildlife. As far as the photos go nice set. I like one and two the best.

One thing thats really bothering me about theses photos is not the photos at all but that fencing,It looks like it could be a possible hazard to waterfowl wildlife. As far as the photos go nice set. I like one and two the best.

Yes that screwed up my background as well-lol. I guess it is put in place to prevent erosion, as a deterrent to the beavers. The beavers have been causing quite a lot of damage around the park, and are becoming quite a nuisance in some parts in Germany.

The other birds don't seem to worry too much (only about 10% of the bank was covered in the mesh), and mister long legs is probably the best equipped to deal with it-lol.
Thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back