griffith park

doingcool

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0328acopy.jpg

I love that pic. May I ask what equipment you used ? Also did you use any special software for the black and white conversion ?

Thanks,
floyd

The clouds are great and I am fond of the composition

Yes. I agree, very nice! The strong diagonal line up the hill keeps it dynamic, leading you through the foreground of the pic, and the city in the background and clouds let your eyes wander. Great shot

I love that pic. May I ask what equipment you used ? Also did you use any special software for the black and white conversion ?

Thanks,
floyd
D80 w/ Kit len (18mm~135mm)
I used cs4

Thanks ! Does that take a lot of work in photoshop to get that effect, or just mainly messing with contrast and color filters a bit ?

The reason I ask is that I am a beginner at pp and am just using Capture Nx2 and it seems like all I can do is what I mentioned. Not sure if there is a whole other world of stuff needed for black&white.

Thanks ! Does that take a lot of work in photoshop to get that effect, or just mainly messing with contrast and color filters a bit ?

The reason I ask is that I am a beginner at pp and am just using Capture Nx2 and it seems like all I can do is what I mentioned. Not sure if there is a whole other world of stuff needed for black&white.
level and hue

I agree, the lines and composition do the trick here.

DSC_0328a.jpg

here is the color ver.
so which one is better?

I think they're both great.

The people stand out more in the color version. Curse you, people!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back