What's new

Grinshill

52 views and no comments? Are they really that bad?
 
well...the first one is pretty good. There are some interesting elements that make for an ok composition...but there is still a lot of empty space there...and the elements don't tie together real well.

the second is a picture of a lightpost...not much more IMO.
 
Thanks for the reply. I like the dark aggressive clouds in the second one.
 
I really loike the contrast with the warm red and and cool blue, I can see why this caught your eye

Thank you :) Im hoping to get a new lens soon "tamron 17-50" or "tamron 17-35"
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom