Grow up to die...

kulten

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.marcinbera.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Equipment: Nikon D200, Sigma 10-20, B+W ND 3.0 filter. 240s at f8, ISO 100, 14mm

dsc9810h.jpg

Thanks in advance for any comments :sexywink: .​

Love the thread title.

Love the photo.

But I don't get the relationship between the two............ :(

i like how the water and the sky blend together

i like how the water and the sky blend together

You would have loved where I was today :)

It was kind of an overcast, foggy day and, most of the time, I couldn't tell where the line was between sky and sea. It was quite beautiful.

Nice! It almost looks like it's above the clouds. :)

Great shot. Great, great, great!

I agree that your title is a little weird. But then, deep and meaningful titles always sound a bit naff to me!

Rarely does any shot ever make me write to say exceedingly good, which this is

I copied it and edited it by 1.5" off the bottom but did not post as you ask not to, can I suggest you try it with 1.5 inches cropped off the bottom as I believe it is even better

wouldn't change a thing

I like it! I would have called it something hokey.. like "Zeus's throne" or "Mt. Olympus"! That is what it reminds me of, LOL! Nice shot!

Outstanding. I really like it. If you cropped a inch off the bottom, since the water is basically a white/greyish mono tone, it really POPs just that much more.

Rarely does any shot ever make me write to say exceedingly good, which this is

I copied it and edited it by 1.5" off the bottom but did not post as you ask not to, can I suggest you try it with 1.5 inches cropped off the bottom as I believe it is even better

Yep, I have tried to do like you wrote and its not too bad. But..., after couple minutes I decided to go there once again and take this rocks from different angle to show how they look in whole scenery :) .

Thank you and glad you like it (aprat from a bit weird title though :)) .

Beautiful shot

Shots like this are what photographers strive for their whole life and many don't get a chance to catch something like this.

Love it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back