Grumble.. someone inspire me

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First I apologize for a grumble thread, but seeing as I have been here for a few years and never made one I thought this would be a perfect opportunity.

Here is my 'grumble' topic. I literally haven't picked up my camera forever. Read: early November, minus the ring photos. Recently I was lent a 1Ds Mark II and I am going to go pick up a 24mm T&S to trial tomorrow so I should be absolutely ecstatic about an engagement shoot tomorrow right? Literally, this couple is going to be SO much fun -- however the weather is going to be miserable and blustery and cold (and Canadian).

It is going to be in this old run-down artsy part of town with lots of character (and a barn), but egads, I just want to sleep in.

Help!

Sincerely,
Poor lazy university student with raynaud's

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well ... I am so sorry, I feel I cannot inspire you at all. I rarely can make myself pick up my own camera, too. The only exception was last Tuesday, when I had to go to Stade early in the morning - and what a morning that one was! Wow. A kind of day we hadn't seen in months! But it only lasted some six hours, and then we were back to greyness, bleakness, rain and winds. Sigh.

I wish you a happy shooting tomorrow - it will be good. After the first 20 photos, which all will still feel a little "bumpy" in their making, you will be back on smoother roads. I am sure.

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Go take pictures of naked wildlife. Some squirrel's nuts, a bit of badger and if your really lucky maybe a bit of mink?

OP
Peanuts

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brilliant idea ferny... except they are all hiding their nuts from the cold. (Oh my word... did I just say that? Have I lowered myself to gutter banter with ferny? What has this world come to!)

Thanks LaFoto, we have been blessed with such GORGEOUS weather this last week that I just don't know what to do with myself except wish it to be spring! Ugh

Battou: I am going to blame the arctic, which Canada, Russia and the US are currently fighting over so, it's a three way split on who the original culprit is :lol:

nealjpage

multi format master in a film geek package
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Photos OK to edit
I've been uninspired lately, too, Peanuts. I was in Portland all last weekend and didn't even get my camera out of the bag! Sigh.

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Go take pictures of naked wildlife. Some squirrel's nuts, a bit of badger and if your really lucky maybe a bit of mink?

What.....no beaver???

Battou: I am going to blame the arctic, which Canada, Russia and the US are currently fighting over so, it's a three way split on who the original culprit is :lol:
well...US can't be the original culprit, we entered late when we got Alaska from Russia. One can't hold their ground in a fight with out ground.

OP
Peanuts

Peanuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brittanyesther.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, we ended up calling it off with the -30C windchills and rebooking for another weekend. :thumbup:

However, I still picked up the lens to trial and weee.. gotta love TS!

2223948061_cd18c15bcf.jpg

You never really know if your dogs tongue rolling phenotype until you hold a piece of kibble over the lens...
2223995381_9a8715cbf2.jpg

Most reactions

ClickASnap