What's new

Guaranteed Sex

Torrey Meeks

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 2, 2010
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
New Mexico
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. I just got done filming this short on a 5D Mark II and a T2i. It was originally a post on a notorious bulletin board, 4chan, and I've been wanting to adapt it for quite awhile.

We shot it on a Canon 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, 24-105 f/4, and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8.

Any thoughts and feedback welcome! I've learned a lot about composition and camera technique from the TPF forum. Enjoy :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone. I just got done filming this short on a 5D Mark II and a T2i. It was originally a post on a notorious bulletin board, 4chan, and I've been wanting to adapt it for quite awhile.

We shot it on a Canon 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, 24-105 f/4, and Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8.

Any thoughts and feedback welcome! I've learned a lot about composition and camera technique from the TPF forum. Enjoy :)

YouTube - Guaranteed Sex

Love it. The lip synch to the narrator in the waking up sequence is great.
 
Love it. The lip synch to the narrator in the waking up sequence is great.

Thanks, the narrator was a real find, got ahold of him the day after we finished filming.

I was sweating the lip syncing bit a little while we were filming, even though we'd made detailed shot lists.

It came together better than I hoped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom