Guardian

ValDR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3394969392_0cb2029003.jpg

I'd say your image has unrealised potential. I 'd boost the contrast and crop it to loose the people. At first glance I thought they were a banana peel. They may add scale to the image but I think they are more a distaction than a benefit.

Do you know how to use dodge and burn on your image?

Thank you KmH for your comment. You put me on thoughts

I'd say your image has unrealised potential. I 'd boost the contrast and crop it to loose the people.

What do you want to say, or better how do you see this image?? To be honest, I thought of this as a large print were the people would be more clear: The "small/tiny" couple is overwhelmed by the size of the castle which (at least to me) looks like protecting their love. This is why I called it Guardian. I would really like to know another way of interpreting this.

Here is the crop as you suggested:

3553241289_0ce4e1de22.jpg

Do you know how to use dodge and burn on your image?

I have an idea about this.I'm not an expert.

I prefer the people to be in it. Without them, there's just the photo of the castle walls. But we'd never know how HUGE that castle really is. The people might not be as easily recognisable at this web-presentation size, but I beleive that once you get that large print done, your message becomes clearer.

Kinda neat... with or without the people. The people add a "oh, interesting castle walls... hey... what the #$)@(#$ is that?!" element. :lol: I literally leaned way in to look and see what it was. Too funny.

For me I think you were a little aggressive on how much of the foreground curved part takes up the shot, but I think that's a very delicate balance.

Good shots either way.

Thanks again for comments.

For me I think you were a little aggressive on how much of the foreground curved part takes up the shot, but I think that's a very delicate balance.

Yes. I agree about a "little" aggressive ... unfortunately I had to crop it like this due to other elements which I did not want in the frame. :confused:

Thanks again for comments.

Yes. I agree about a "little" aggressive ... unfortunately I had to crop it like this due to other elements which I did not want in the frame. :confused:

oh do tell... :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back