What's new

Guess Macro #4

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Sears 70-300 on Canon EF, ASA 400
570505_014_K400_01_09_2.jpg

Bigger here

Hint: You know you want it

*EDIT*
Previous guess Macros of mine

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/123108-guess-macro.html
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/130947-guess-again.html
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/153320-guess-macro-3-a.html
 
Last edited:
look like some kinda mesh or something...
 
Builders mesh.
 
I was thinking like screen door or porch type screen.
 
no

This one is going to be a tough one I feel :D
 
hmm I can't rightly tell if its a single surface with line on it - something slightly reflective like plastic, or if its a mesh structure.

if it is a single surface I am going with some sort of plastic thingy
if its a mesh fishing net?
 
No and no

The slight DOF miss makes it tougher but the lower left portion is sharp, this is a fault in the lens it was shot with as it was level with the front element.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom