Really? You're using a piece of technology from a super-secretive company that hasn't been announced yet? Kind of a random place to reveal that. But, I'll play. Give us more info!
Really? You're using a piece of technology from a super-secretive company that hasn't been announced yet? Kind of a random place to reveal that. But, I'll play. Give us more info!
It's called the iPhone 4 :mrgreen:
no wonder the quality sucks.
On the contrary; the quality is remarkably good!
On the contrary; the quality of the photo you posted sucks. If you want to claim it to be of high quality (which I know by another post on here) then you should try to get a high quality shot instead of a blurry/soft shot with white balance issues.
Look up the thread on here about the fashion shoot with the Iphone...that's a good representation....this post is not.
iphones. Fail.